UHS Celebrates Halloween

Joseph Cooper, Reporter

Halloween is just one day away and we at UHS couldn’t be more excited! Just in case you’re late to the party of Halloween shopping, here are some last minute costume ideas.

• The classic bed sheet ghost: cut out eyes and a couple of details here or there, but make sure the bed sheet is white.
  • A model: all you need is one of your most best looking clothes to show how sharp you are. 
  • Cheap superhero: grab a blanket for a cape and your imagination to decide what else you’re going to wear.
  • You could dress up as a cereal killer: all you need is your favorite cereal brand and a spoon.

Now for the ones who already got their costumes, we asked some students what was their favorite costume and here’s what they said:

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- We can all agree this is a childhood classic.
  • Assassin- This one is fun!
  • Ben 10- This brings back lots of childhood memories. 
  • Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who- A classic.
  • Zombie- You don’t need any brains to think about this one.
  • Scary Clown- Very scary costume.
  • Witches

Lots of people not only go trick-or-treating, but go visit attractions as well. Some spooky hot-spots students said that they like to visit are Field of Screams, Summer’s farm, and one that just passed: The Hawk Harvest at UHS. Students said they enjoyed these three the most because the places they went were very creative and spooky.

What scary movies get you ready for Halloween? After asking around, here’s what UHS students came up with: 

• Friday the 13th 
  • American Horror Story: Freakshow
  • IT
  • American Psycho
  • Halloweentown 
  • Hocus Pocus 
  • The Nightmare before Christmas

The forecast for tomorrow is not looking so good, but we hope that everyone has a fun, safe for a spooky Halloween! And we can’t wait to see the amazing costumes! Don’t forget if you catch some really nice photos with your friends to share them to the yearbook!

Submit your Halloween photos to the yearbook at www.yearbookordercenter.com with the code 14044.