The Pink Panther Strikes Again, this time on the UHS Stage!

Pola Kasprzak, Reporter

As the first month of school slowly comes to a close, we slowly enter the beginning of the UHS drama season! This year, for their first live production since COVID-19 closed the curtains on the 2019-2020 season, they’ll be starting off bold with a performance of The Pink Panther Strikes Again. Other shows this season include the winter production of The Bold, the Young, and the Murdered, and Matilda, the Musical! in the spring, along with the Thespian Society’s performance of “Sorry, Wrong Number”.
But, for now, it’s best to keep your sights on the October stage.

The Pink Panther Strikes Again promises to be a thrilling ride solely from its description, brought to us by the Dramatic Publishing Company. The production follows Chief Inspector Clouseau as he fights his way through a whirlwind of chaos and calamity in this comedic tale. Watch him go up against doomsday devices, worldwide assassins, and even the deadly pull of romance in an absolutely wild tale that’s sure to tickle every audience member’s funny bone. With a colorful cast of Urbana theater students, this production is sure to kick off the 2021-2020 season with a bang… hopefully not a world-ending one.

The show will be performed on October 28th and 29th at 7 pm, and then on October 30th at 1 pm and 7 pm. You can purchase tickets on ShowTix4U.com for $10 each. Although a majority of students that were surveyed by this reporter stated that they weren’t interested in going or were still undecided, this common opinion may change as we draw ever closer to opening night, so make sure to grab those tickets as soon as possible!
The drama department hopes to see you in the audience!